5. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi: A solid song, the title definitely delivers the themes about life, but it fails to answer the questions of what “It” is, leaving a prospective listener confused. Is “it” a Cul-De-Sac? A residential avenue? An expressway? Some have suggested that “it” might not have anything to do with transportation at all but I don’t speak to those people anymore.
4. Highway to Hell – AC/DC: Well this one is just all over the place, what sort of highway would take you to hell? Some sort of death highway? Is that what this highway is, death? Get it together, AC/DC!
3. Life in the Fast Lane – The Eagles: A solid effort here by The Eagles to describe how life might be similar to a lane on a road (in this case a fast one) but where is this lane? What kind of road is this lane on? Have to rate this one a 3 until they clarify.
2. Lost Highway – Bon Jovi: Shut up Bon Jovi! This one is even worse the last one you tried to tell me about! I don’t want to lose my highway! I want my highway to go on forever! Why do highways ever have to end?!?!
1. Life is a Highway – Tom Cochrane: THANK YOU, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO FUCKING GETS IT
Latest posts by important_celeb (see all)
13 OKCupid Users Who Like All Kinds of Music Except Anything That is Not Country or Rap – May 16, 2013
5 Innovative Solutions to Prison Overcrowding – May 13, 2013
5 Totally Unfair Wikipedia Edits – May 9, 2013