We’ve all been there, let’s be honest. No use pretending otherwise, if we’re being frank. In partnership with FeedBuzz_UK we bring you this list of The 26 Types Of People You See At Music Festivals (FeedBuzz_UK) from our UK correspondents in the FeedBuzz_UK dev team beta. Not going to lie about that.
1.The fancy-dress douchebag.
2. The guy who, unaccountably, doesn’t understand how urinals work.
4. And the embarrassing dad.
6. The posh kids.
7. The enthusiastic roadie.
9. The freelance pharmacist.
10. The incompetent camper.
11. The roving drinks dispenser.
12. The old-school raver.
13. The earth mother.
14. The goths.
15. The Instagram addicts.
16. The dude whose tent has floated away.
17. The try-hards.
18. The young lovers.
19. The middle-class foodies.
That’s not a photo caption anyone really wants associated with them.
20. The out-of-place pop fan.
21. The mud-caked drunks.
22. The admirably committed heavy metal fan.
23. The chemical enthusiast.
24. Pee pee hands man
26. The bloke who went in too strong.
Latest posts by lukeoneil47 (see all)
The 10 Least Funny Stand Up Comedians On Twitter – June 10, 2013
The House of Listerion – June 8, 2013
Who Said It: Obama, Orwell, Or A Porn Tube Commenter? – June 7, 2013