Some of these quotes were by French psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan; others were by Motor City Madman Ted Nugent. Can you tell who said what?
1. A geometry implies the heterogeneity of locus, namely that there is a locus of the Other. Regarding this locus of the Other, of one sex as Other, as absolute Other, what does the most recent development in topology allow us to posit?
2. We kill pigs with machinegunsfrom helicopters to save the environment what r u doin
3. Obsessional does not necessarily mean sexual obsession, not even obsession for this, or for that in particular; to be an obsessional means to find oneself caught in a mechanism, in a trap increasingly demanding and endless.
4. Bruno Mars is surely 1 of the greatest vocalist/entertainers that has ever lived
5. Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools
6. We emphasize that such a form of communication is not absent in man, however evanescent a naturally given object may be for him, split as it is in its submission to symbols.
7. Cant liv w/o my ThermaCell heated boot inserts. Helps me stay warm & kill many beasts! Im puttin 1 in my pants
8. Here there’s a radical difference between my non-satisfaction and the supposed satisfaction of the other. There is no image of identity, of reflexivity, but a relation of fundamental alterity.
9. We are Ted Nugent & The Nigerian DriveBy Rebels & we will FunkBrother groove u to death
10. Hey Bob Costas we all kno that obesity is a direct result of the proliferation of spoons & forks Get a clue
11. Freud describes a dream as a certain knot, an associative network of analysed verbal forms that intersect as such, not because of what they signify, but thanks to a sort of homonymy. It is when you come across a single word at the intersection of three of the ideas that come to the subject that you notice that the important thing is that word and not something else. It is when you have found the word that concentrates around it the greatest number of threads in the mycellum that you know it is the hidden centre of gravity of the desire in question. That, in a word, is the point I was talking about just now, the nodal point where discourse forms a hole.
12. Just cleansed my soul witha prfct aro thru the pumper of a sika doe. SpiritMeat now.
13. In honor of Black History month I’m joining the NAACP My black brothers and sisters need me now more than ever I am Motown FunkBrother1
Answers after the jump:
LACAN: a, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12
NUGENT: 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11
Latest posts by virgiltexas (see all)
Meet The Ungrateful Twitter Teens Who Don’t Know What Benghazi Is – February 11, 2014
Who Said It: Jacques Lacan or Ted Nugent? – January 22, 2014
29 Epic Atheist Wins That Will Restore Your Faith In Richard Dawkins – August 29, 2013